Welcome. I’m glad you stopped by for information about how I might serve you at your event.
I am passionate about helping people experience peace and truth for everyday life. My own story motivates me to share how God’s grace is life changing (Romans 5:20), whether in a key note message, workshop, or one on one conversation.
Quick links to:
My journey to now
As the mom of two young adults and a wife of over twenty-five years, I can’t help but share real life examples of putting truth to work in life. Once an elementary school teacher and college professor, I now love teaching God’s word using vivid storytelling and practical applications to leave women inspired and equipped to walk out their faith. I enjoy speaking about topics related to leadership, parenting, mentoring, and family life.
I’ve just traded in southern peaches and magnolia trees for cherries and tumbleweeds, as Jeff and I relocated to the Inland Northwest of Richland, Washington. Having been a Women’s Ministry Director, Bible teacher, and author, I know women share the same challenges globally. I have been blessed with opportunities to teach women around the world, and I’ve worked as a leader and advocate for victims of human trafficking. Now I am employed full-time in helping families and their young children to thrive.
My writing has been published in outlets such as P31 Woman, Chicken Soup for the Soul and Focus on the Family resources for parents. I am blessed to be a contributing writer on websites for moms like The MOM Initiative and the MOB Society.
Sharing for your event
Jeff and I share our passion for leadership development, discipleship, cross-cultural ministry,and strengthening families. My speaking topics are freshly born from my own study and the needs of your group. I aim to help listeners relax, open their hearts, understand God’s truth for life, and believe their lives can change. I love speaking in faith-based settings, and I am also comfortable communicating in secular events.
LISTEN to my interview from the Journey of Faith on Blog Talk Radio. This is the story of how God’s fingerprints were all over the unexpected events of the delivery of our first-born.
You might also enjoy my Mother’s Day message shared at Providence Church: God of Every Story.
Some examples of topics
- ENOUGH: 21 Ways to Fill Your Plate (Thanksgiving & Christmas)
- Common Women, Uncommon Faith What makes Rahab’s faith worth remembering?
- Lifestyles of the New & Different How can a woman’s life really change?
- Accidents Happen: Trusting God in the unknown All about TRUST
- Reaching the Hard to Reach Child Not just for moms. Also for teachers or Children’s Ministry teams
- Helping Children Face their Fears All kids deal with fear, so what’s a mom to do?
- Still the One: Staying Married in a World that Won’t How to keep loving so your marriage lasts
- Check out weekly Marriage Monday posts for other ideas.
- Changing Lives in Changing Times How relevant is your ministry to today’s women?
- Building a Dynamic Team 7 Actions to Start, Build and Sustain a Strong Team
- Pulling Your Team Together A workshop to help your volunteers become a TEAM
- Strengthening Your Quiet Time It doesn’t have to be hard to have devotional habits.
- Bible Study for Real Life Overcome time & distractions to know God’s word
- 1 Thessalonians (6 Sessions) This letter could’ve been written yesterday! It’s life changing for anyone trying to live for God in a world of hardships.
My commitment to serving
I am committed to teaching God’s word in a relevant way that leave listeners with confidence and excitement to walk out truth in everyday life. Having planned many events during my years as a Women’s Director and Executive Director, I know the value of having a “low maintenance” speaker who will help you off of the platform as much as on the platform. I consider each event an opportunity to encourage, help, and serve you and your audience.
If you would like to talk about partnering together in your next retreat, MOPS meeting, special event, or leadership training, you can:
- Contact me by email
- Download my speaking questionnaire and email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check out details on the booking info sheet.
- Ready? Find the Partnership Agreement here.
- Call me at (865) 643-4042
I look forward to hearing about the vision God is planting in your heart for your special event.