When school approaches each year, I receive requests for display copies of The ABC’s of Prayer – Praying for Students. I hear from people all across the United States, and I love hearing how they want to pray for learners in their lives.
I’ve welcomed new school years as a student, teacher, parent, home school parent, professor, and now as a director of early learning programs. While I love helping children discover a love of reading, equipping them with tools to explore our world, I believe there’s one thing we can do that trumps math, science, or literacy. It answers the anxiety we may feel. We can pray for the hearts of our children.
“do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 4:6-7)
With that in mind, years ago I created The ABC’s of Prayer – Praying for Students. This is a simple reminder of how to pray for lessons that matter most in our kiddos. By attaching a Bible verse to each quality, I’ve given truths to use to powerfully uplift our prayers and guide our hopes.
If you’re a parent, educator, friend, or family, this tool will activate prayer in the lives of the learners you love!
Who asks for The ABC’s of Prayer – Praying for Students?
- Husbands of teachers
- Church Children’s Ministry Directors
- Parents who want to pray
- Classroom parents who love their teacher
- Home room moms who want to have a lasting impact
- Home school folks teaching with purpose
- Teachers committed to making a difference
- New parents building a foundation of prayer
- Women’s Ministries wanting to pray about Back to School
- Friends of educators in pre-schools, elementary, & middle schools
So last year, I determined to find a simple way to make The ABC’s of Prayer – Praying for Students available. My friend Christen Price from The MOM Initiative has taken the tool and is making it available through her Etsy shop, ChristenPriceStudio. And, if you purchase one for someone you love, let me know. I’d be happy to send a card and let them know I’ll pray as they pray The ABC’s in this new school year!
This custom piece of wall art will teach your children The ABC’s of Prayer with hand selected verses to teach them scriptural truths or use the tool to pray for the student in your life. The ABC’s of Prayer – Praying for Students is printed on high quality paper. It is sized at 12-1/2″ x 18-3/4″, perfect to hang in your classroom or on a wall in your home. Find all of the information about how to get or give a copy The ABC’s of Prayer HERE at ChristenPriceStudio.
In my pre-school world, we’re already deeply into training days, setting up classrooms, preparing curriculum, copying files, and writing lessons. But most of all, I’m praying for the learning to come and the lives to be impacted.
Here’s to a wonderful new school year of learning for life and lessons that last!
More help for Back to School
- You might like to find out How to Pray for The Teacher.
- Get a free printable and Prayer Walk for your school!
- Take a look at these ideas in Real Moms Praying for Real Teachers.
- And who doesn’t want to know How to Be a Parent Teachers Love?
- And if school means marriage mayhem for you, read about School Stress on Marriage.
- Room mom or not, all wives can use some Husband 101 for Back to School.
- If you need more prayer helps, check this out about Tools for Back to School Prayer.