A highlight for me in this past year was definitely the weekend I spent with The MOM Team of The MOM Initiative. TMI began as a dream in the heart of my friend Stephanie Shott. Since then, God has put together a varied, passionate team of moms from all over the United States. I think what I love most about “the moms” is that they are so …. REAL. We’re having our first conference together in the summer of 2014, and if you’re a mom, mentor, ministry leader, or wanna-be, we would love to have you join us! I’ll be sharing 4 breakout sessions as part of the weekend. In fact, read a little about the Conference and then CHECK OUT THE GIVEAWAY at the end!!!
2014 M.O.M. Conference ~ BETTER TOGETHER
July 31st – August 2nd, Jacksonville, Florida at Trinity Baptist Church
Hey momma … Do you ever feel alone in the midst of mommy-hood? Like you can’t find your way past the mounting pile of laundry and the unending mound of dishes in the sink? Do you ever feel like you just need to get away with some other moms, laugh together, cry together, pray together and just be refreshed?
Hey ministry leaders and mentor mommas … Do you ever wish there was a place where you could be inspired and equipped during a working conference time especially for you and meet other women who have longed to step into their Titus 2 shoes but felt inadequate and without support, just like you do? A place where you could find fresh new ideas and resources to help you in your mentoring ministry?
IT’S COMING! A fun, encouraging, challenging and inspiring conference for MOMS, MENTORS and MINISTRY LEADERS where you can find solid biblical teaching, and enjoy connecting with and laughing with old and new friends. You will leave empowered to fulfill your God-given calling and with the confidence of knowing you don’t have to take your mom journey alone.
MOMS at the Conference
~ Expect to be encouraged, refreshed and refueled as you connect with other moms just like you. Enjoy and celebrate the mom-life and draw closer to Christ. Whether you’re expecting your first child, or you’re a new mom, a stay-at-home mom, a working mom, a mom in a blended family, or a mom with a special needs child, you will leave strengthened and encouraged in your God-given role as a mother, knowing you are not alone in your journey.
MENTORS & MINISTRY LEADERS at the Conference
~ Expect to discover new ways to weave the God-given tool of mentoring throughout the fabric of your ministry.
EVERYONE at the Conference
- Expect to belong! Whether you’re a mom-to-be, a young mom, a single mom, a mom in a blended family, a mom with a special needs child, a middle-aged mom, an older mom, a grandma, a ministry leader, a mentor or a mom who is considering becoming a mentor, YOU BELONG!
- Expect to grow and be encouraged in your journey as a mom, a mentor or a ministry leader! Through the over 40 breakout sessions that are available you will find new resources, perspective and encouragement from Bible teachers, parenting experts, ministry leaders, mentors and moms who are just like you.
With over 40 breakout sessions, you can find those that will suit your needs best. Topics for the breakouts will include everything from Marriage, Single Moms, Blended Families, Children, Teens, Self, and Mentors/Ministry.
- Expect to have fun, meet other moms, find hope and encouragement, and laugh!
- Great worship with the live band
- Lots of giveaways!
- Late Night with the M.O.M.s on Friday night!
- Lots of opportunities to shop in the Exhibit Hall!
- 15 Minute M.O.M. 2 Mom appointments where you can meet a M.O.M. and chat about what is on your heart
- Lots of breakout sessions (over 40) to help you in your mom journey, your mentor journey or your ministry journey!
- Panel Talk on Saturday with some of YOUR questions answered by the M.O.M. team!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW!
EARLY BIRD RATES are $39 before Dec. 1st. After Dec. 1st, tickets will be $49
Group (10 or more) will remain $39 after Dec. 1st
So I’m giving away a free ticket to the conference. This doesn’t include your travel or lodging, but you can’t get a better deal for an awesome conference at such an affordable price. You can even find reasonable hotels HERE on the Conference info page. It’s the perfect time to get some girlfriends & do a little road trip before the school year ambushes your family next year!
To win my free ticket, leave a comment telling me one reason why moms are “Better Together.” Have you experienced the blessing of being “together?” I’ll keep the contest open until midnight Thursday night, and then I’ll announce the winner with this week’s Feed Me Friday recipe post! LEAVE A COMMENT to enter to win!